The Maripak –
Impack Pro-Motion 40 side sealer is a must-have, quality-built machine.
Maripak’s line of continuous-motion side sealers are designed for
fully-automatic side-seal applications where high speed and rugged reliability
are prime considerations.
Built to the same high standards as all of Maripak’s high-end wrappers, these versatile units are capable of wrapping many pieces. System estimates are approx 98 feet-per-minute, with 110 cycles-per-minute, depending on size and film type,when combined with the proper infeed. The Impack Pro-Motion 40 is easy-to-use and rugged enough for constant operation when extremely fast and accurate product packaging is a must.
- Automatic encoder controlled speed and length detection by sensor synchronization
- User-friendly color-touch-screen-operation control panel
- Ergonomic operators panel with most useful hard buttons
- Easy programmable format changes for different package sizes
- Cross and continuous sealing knives with PID-controlled heaters
- Automatic packaging film drive with tension control
- Photocell-controlled package distance positioned feeding
- Automatic package-length detection option
- Feeding frequency control by sensor detection and PLC control
- Up-to-date safety electric and mechanical measures of CE directives
- Easily transportable on wheels within a facility
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Maripak – Impack Pro-Motion 40 side sealer acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.