Massman Automation case erector and sealer machines erect and seal a wide variety of case sizes and styles, sealing top and/or bottom case flaps. Massman Automation incorporates its proven case handling and sealing technologies (hot melt adhesive or tape) into a standalone machine, allowing for case erecting and/or case sealing applications that do not require an all-in-one type automated case packing system.
Massman Automation case erectors and sealers are designed to your specifications, with safety, durability, productivity, and efficiency as top design criteria, and they include all features found in the standard Massman Automation case packer. These heavy-duty machines are designed and built to perform under multi-shift conditions. With Massman Automation’s in-house design and programming technical expertise, you’re assured of years of efficient productivity and low-cost ownership.
- Erectors: Case erectors turn your paperboard or cardboard stock into fully formed boxes that are open and ready to protect your package.
- Sealers: Massman produces sealers that are versatile enough to seal wide-ranging cases with a small footprint.
- Automatic hot melt case sealer: The Massman Eliott Model 76-10 fully automatic hot melt case sealer is a compact sealing machine that is easily adjustable and optimizable to fit a range of case sizes. The case taper features an automatic case feed indexer with quick-change crank adjustments and engraved plates for control valves and switches.
- Automatic case taper: The Massman 85-AT automatic case taper allows for top and bottom case sealing with quick-change crank adjustments. Our hot-melt case sealers provide your manufacturing process with more than 25 years of operation, regardless of the environment.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Massman Automation case erector and sealer machine acquisition:
- Maximizes ROI – Leasing lets you reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Includes all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spreads out the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improves cash flow/conserves cash.
- Avoids capital budget limitations.
- Preserves bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualifies for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
Getting started is easy
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.