Garrido Advantage Machinery DSS-80P, DSS-110P, and DSS-130P dual side sealers for paper and poly are fully automatic, continuous-motion side sealers for sealing treated paper and poly.
The machines come standard with 6′ infeed conveyor. Paper is fed on an unwind stand using a dual-roll carriage and passes through an inverting section into the seal area.
Product is introduced into the machine through the infeed conveyor. The spacing conveyor detects the leading and trailing edges of the product to create the appropriate spacing. Side-seal systems seal the lateral sides of the products, and the trim is rewound on the scrap takeaway system. After the sides are sealed, the continuous motion cross-seal section seals and cuts the paper between each product. The machine comes in a variety of widths and can also include a sealing kit to seal both paper and PE.
- DSS-80P – 12″ and up x 4″–28″ x 1/8″–8″ product size; 31 ½” cross-sealing blade
- DSS-110P – 12″ and up x 8″–3/8″ x 1/8″–12″ product size; 43 1/4″ cross-sealing blade
- DSS-130P – 12″ and up x 12″–46″ x 1/8″–12″ product size; 51 1/8″ cross-sealing blade
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Garrido Advantage Machinery dual side sealer acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.