Loma Systems IQ4 rectangular search head metal detector is designed to be
integrated within production lines or conveyor systems. The IQ4 is easy to set,
run, and maintain, while minimizing user errors. Conveyor systems comply with
strict international standards, including IFS, BRC, and FSMA, and can also be
supplied with the highest level of compliance to meet the strict Retail Codes
With significant improvements in signal processing, the IQ4 delivers excellent detection sensitivity out-of-the-box and provides more line uptime than ever before. An improved lip, screen, and new blue sealing arrangement, combined with ultra-harsh mechanics proven from the IQ3+ range, make this one of the most robust, factory friendly metal detectors on the market.
- Reject signal output
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 7” color touchscreen interface – 33% more space than previous metal detectors
- Variable-frequency detection – 31 to 882 KHz
- Optional barcode scanner enables quick, accurate switching
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Loma Systems rectangular search head metal detector acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.