The PFM Blizzard cut and flow wrap machine makes closed packs with three seals, starting from a flat reel of hot or cold-seal wrapping material. PFM’s patented automatic in-line cutter features two facing knives that follow an elliptical movement at the same speed as the rope. The PFM Blizzard is designed for high-speed bubble gum or toffee packaging, cutting the product precisely and with consistent weight, without residuals/trimmings and imperfections. A double-labeling machine can be added to apply stickers at speeds of up to 1500 per minute.
- Machine-driven by brushless servo-motors with axis motion controller and PLC.
- Color touchscreen as MMI, can connect to online tele-service.
- Cantilevered structure: mechanical and electronic components are housed at the back of the machine, and sealing units are located at the front.
- Quick, easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Patented automatic high-speed film splicing system, for up to 110 meters of sealed film per minute, with no machine-speed decrease.
- PFM tele-service system: The machine control unit can be interfaced via model or Ethernet with PFM service department, which performs machine diagnostics.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Blizzard cut and flow wrap machine acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.