The Fischbein Brand Plain Sew System model 501P produces highly attractive sewing closures for a variety of flat and gusseted multi-wall paper and laminated, woven polypropylene open-mouth bags. This versatile, high-production system features an all-new operator HMI for setting various run parameters, providing maintenance reminders, and reporting errors.
With operating speeds of up to 75 linear feet per minute, the Model 501P is safe, easy to use, and easily integrated into any fully automated bagging line. The 501P provides a fully synchronous sewing system solution, powered by an all-new servo motor for driving the sewing head and uses VFD control for the infeed.
- Servo motor with dedicated servo drive.
- Built-in safe-torque-off feature.
- Synchronized timing belts ensure consistent, drift-free control.
- Heavy-duty Dura Thread clipper.
- Plain sew sensor package for thread break and oil detection.
- Self-lubricating Empress sewing head.
- Durable, stable sew stand with improved thread control and reduced vibration.
- Compact, fully mobile pedestal design.
- Manual height adjustable sewing line, ranging from 28 to 60 inches high.
- 24 VDC controls for safe, low voltage troubleshooting.
- Dust-tight NEMA 12 electrics.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Fischbein Brand Plain Sew System model 501P acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.