The Lazar Model LCC-70 chuck capper is a heavy duty, self contained automatic chuck-style capping system. The LCC-70’s user-friendly design features no-tool changeovers and accommodates wide-ranging containers and caps. The LCC-70 uses caps up to 70 mm, with variable-speed controls for accurate torque. It comes complete with a 6 ½ feet of conveyor, and the time tested dial-style cap sorting system. The LCC-70’s operation and design is user friendly, requiring few or no tools, with quick-change features throughout the machine. No special air or adjustments are required for cap selection. An available space saver cap elevator saves valuable floor space.
• Accurate, repeatable torque control
• Up to 60, 13-70 mm caps per minute
• Reliable, no-air cap sorting system
• Nema 4 control panel with variable speed control
• All stainless steel contact parts
• Designed with no-tool adjustments
• Simple quick-change features
• Optional all stainless steel kit available
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Lazar Model LCC-70 chuck capper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.