The Sharp® MAX-PRO 18 bagger is the most advanced bagger on the market, designed from the ground up to reduce downtime through predictive maintenance, easy troubleshooting, and much faster bag and pass-through changeovers. No machine on the market delivers greater uptime on fulfillment lines.
Advanced diagnostics monitor individual machine components, notifying technicians of potential problems and allowing replacement parts to be ordered before failure occurs.
Networkable HMI responds like a smartphone: faster and more intuitive, with easy to understand icons. Pass-through size is adjustable via the HMI, with no tools required.
Incorporating Zebra thermal printers enables direct printing onto the package for bar codes, graphics, and alphanumeric fonts. Movable printing head sets to precise positions, eliminating queuing and reducing material cost and scrap. The MAX-PRO 18 decreases thermal ribbon usage by as much as 90% with reduced spacing between impressions, printing with alternative registrations, and adjusting impression placements to maximize ribbon usage.
- Simplified bag-threading system allows even novice operators to load new bags easily
- Sharp MAX-PRO 18 accommodates 18” wide bags with an 8” pass-through depth
- Saves job settings in HMI for easy access
- Stores label designs and even create labels directly on the HMI
- Compatible with rolls and boxes of bags
- Aluminum jaw is lightweight and faster, decreasing cycle times
- Heavy duty drive fingers never need realignment
- Obstruction-sensing jaw
- Constantly heated sealing mechanism for longer life than impulse mechanisms
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Sharp MAX-PRO 18 bagger acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.