The Pearson CS30-RT random case sealer performs top and bottom case sealing at speeds of up to 30 cases per minute. The CS30-RT measures the height and width of every case to position the folding and sealing mechanism automatically. A convenient bypass option eliminates the need for additional conveying when pre-sealed boxes or HSCs are introduced into the line. Advanced features, including high-visibility machine status lighting, non-contact interlocks, CAT-3 Safety Circuits, an easily accessible grace port and an auxiliary operator station, are all standard.
• Higher speed, less maintenance, reduced air consumption
• Positive case transport
• Top and bottom sealing
• Optimal case infeed gaps
• Detects tape related errors
• Bypass option for pre-sealed boxes or boxes without tops
• Safety redundancy with cat 3
• Highly reliable non-contact interlocks
• High-visibility machine status
• Easily accessible grace port
• Convenient dual-access to machine
• Remote access capability
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Pearson CS30-RT random case sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.