The Econocorp Pegasus cartoner is a continuous-motion horizontal cartoner for moderate production needs. The Pegasus is compact at less than 13’ long and offers a variety of options for erecting, loading, and closing end-load cartons at speeds of up to 120 cartons per minute.
First, the end load carton is removed from a supply magazine via a rotary vacuum system. The carton is then erected and placed on a continuous moving chain system. The product is automatically horizontally loaded into a carton via a barrel cam loader from a 15’ continuously moving bucket conveyor. The loaded carton is transported through the machine and either tucked closed or applied with hot melt glue and compressed shut. Completed cartons are then delivered automatically from the back of the machine at a convenient working height.
- Sanitary construction
- Continuous-motion variable speed
- Up to 120 cartons-per-minute
- PLC controls
- Left-hand load
- Straight-back discharge
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Econocorp Pegasus cartoner acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
- Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722