The Interceptor DF Metal Detector is used in confectionery, bakery, packaged meats, and other packaged-products applications. The Interceptor DF uses divergent field technology to improve the detection of ultra-thin contaminants that often appear in processing lines, bringing significant improvements in detection capabilities. The Interceptor uses a simultaneous multi-frequency operation that processes the transmission and reception of multiple frequencies continuously over a broad spectrum.
- Divergent field technology
- Simultaneous multi-frequency operation
- Broad spectrum frequency transmission
- ARM processors: multiple channel signal processing
- 100% detection sensitivity increase
- Noise immunity structure
- Single-pass product learn
- Automatic product tracking
- Contact reporter software Included
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Interceptor DF Metal Detector acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.