The WCRT-200 conveyorized fully automatic rotary arm high-speed stretch wrapping system maximizes throughput and efficiency and can save significant time and money. Everything is automated; only the film roll needs to be changed.
The WCRT-200 can keep up with even the most demanding production rates and can wrap nearly anything. It’s ideal for wrapping very light, very heavy, tall, and unstable loads, and it’s great in wash-down and dusty applications.
- 100 loads per hour production rate
- NEMA 4/12 control cabinet with quick disconnect
- Lifetime warranty on pre-stretch rollers blue compound
- Emergency stop for arm path obstruction
- Dual steel boom rotary arm
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Wulftec WCRT-200 conveyorized fully automatic rotary arm stretch wrapping system acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.