470 is a great intermittent-motion skin packaging machine, featuring stainless
steel construction except for the aluminum upper and lower chamber. The Compatta
470 has a simple control panel and a loading and passing of film, hygienically
protected. This machine has single/double and triple impression tooling change
and is ideal for extending the shelf life of meat, seafood, smoked foods, and
For this machine, you can have a mold made for up to three trays per cycle, depending on the size of your tray:
- One tray: 400 x 285 x 100 mm (15.75″ x 11.22″ x 4″)
- Two trays: 280 x 190 x 100 mm (11″ x 7.5″ x 4″)
- Three trays: 130 x 280 x 100 mm (5.1″ x 11″ x 4″)
- Extra tooling (easy mold-change system)
- System for pre-printed film usage
- Remote maintenance integrated mobile
- Extendable rolling conveyor in stainless steel with wheels (up to 3.5 meters)
- Conveyor belt
- Automatic labeling machine
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Compatta 470 skin packaging machine acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.