The Highlight Fantom robot pallet wrapper is a high-quality, high-performance, affordable solution for stretch wrapping your products. The Fantom robot pallet wrapper lets you adjust the level of film stretch to precisely match your load-holding requirements. It features a self-propelled load tracking design that can wrap products of any weight, length, or width. Its powered Pre-Stretch Set™ feature offers greater film performance and controlled stretch.
- Touch screen controls
- Start/stop button
- Battery gauge to display battery levels
- Emergency stop and reset button
- Select Stretch Set™
- Battery powered
- Auto film cute
- Safety bumper
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Highlight Fantom robot pallet wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.