The Heat Seal Automatic HDSA-1721 L Bar Sealer is an excellent way to maximize employee productivity. This automatic wrapping packaging machine wraps up to 30 packages per minute. The HDSA-1721 is flexible and reliable, offering 10 product presets for fast, easy product changes. It has a 17” x 21” sealing area, with a universal hot knife coating, and is flexible for shrink wrapping and poly bagging on essentially all film types.
This reliable automatic L bar sealer is a quality packaging solution that will help lower applied packaging costs, and it’s designed to integrate with Heat Seal’s Belted Infeed Conveyor IC-1772 and Shrink Tunnel T-3417 for a complete automatic shrink system.
- Siemens PLC controlled with intuitive touch-screen controls
- Stores up to 10 product setup recipes
- 220 VAC, single phase power
- Horizontal or vertical product detection
- Industrial coated hot knife seal bars with digital temperature controls
- Motorized seal height adjustment
- Closing conveyor
- Tool-less changeover with scaled adjustments throughout
- Interlocked safety guarding
- Includes easy load film cradle with power unwind, film perforating rollers, and static eliminator
- Rigid carbon steel construction with durable polyurethane painted finish
- Includes casters and leveling pads
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Heat Seal Automatic HDSA-1721 L bar sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.