The Clamco 120C and upgraded 240C combo shrink wrap systems combine an L-bar sealer with a shrink tunnel in one robust, compact unit. The Clamco 120C is a 120V, 2100W, machine, which is an excellent choice for an entry-level machine. The Clamco 240C is a a more robust 220V machine, with 4000W of tunnel power and a motorized power take-away conveyor.
Both systems have a heavy duty frame and base for outstanding durability. Systems are engineered for quick setup, alignment, and product transfer between sealer and tunnel. The sturdy design of the Clamco 120C and 240C combo systems enable greater productivity and ensure consistent seals. The use of integrated, application-specific controls allow for fast, easy set-up and will provide years of trouble free operation.
- Seal area 16″ x 20″ (406 mm x 508 mm)
- Heavy duty seal-arm bar
- Heavy duty magnetic hold-down to ensure consistent seal pressure with stainless steel film clamps
- Quick height adjustment facilitates centering the seal on the product
- Seal temperature and dwell control provides high seal repeatability
- Microprocessor controlled heat cycle with automatic temperature compensation
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Clamco 120C or 240C combo shrink wrap machine acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.