The JDA Progess Super 30 auto tube filler is available in three configurations and can be equipped to seal plastic or metal tubes. The Super 30 can also perform footswitch operated dispensing of product for filling jars and bottles.
- JDA Easy view touchscreen system
- Display showing all automatic settings and related data
- Product output display
- Stainless steel construction and components
- High-response frequency encoder to assure smooth function
- Variable-speed drive system
- Automatic tube load system with bulk hopper
- 316 stainless steel product contact parts
- Piston filler with bottom-up fill and no drip nozzle
- Fill volume adjust equipped with dial indicator
- No tube, no fill sensor
- Hot air equipped tube-sealing system
- Digital temperature control
- Crimp jaw equipped with date/lot coder system
- Metal tube filler equipped with two-fold, three-fold edge or saddle type fold
- Refrigeration cooling system included (plastic tube filler only)
- Tube trimmer
- Operator safety door system with interlocks
- Automatic tube-ejection system
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your JDA Progress Super 30 auto tube filler acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.