MAXX 5 bag top sealer-labeler is designed with the operator in mind. In one
smooth motion, hand-fed, pre-filled bags are labeled, hermetically sealed, hole
punched, and returned to the operator – all in less than one second. Average
production rates are 27-29 packages per minute, up to 35 maximum. A new header
label is then automatically transferred from the label box to the sealing
position, signaling that the machine is ready for the next cycle.
The MAXX 5 replaces manual bag sealing, hand folding, and stapling a header label to a bag. It uses labels that require no heat seal coating, while also providing an inexpensive header label for hand-filled and/or pre-filled and sealed bags made on automatic weigh scale systems. The MAXX 5 is height adjustable to accommodate a variety of operators and work station configurations. The controls are simple to operate, including a main on/off switch, a heater on/off switch and a temperature control. The sealing process is activated through a touch plate located at the lower front of the machine.
The MAXX 5 is built for continuous daily operation, using hardened timing cams, a brushless motor drive, machined seal jaws and a heavy duty stainless steel folding blade. The machine does not use clutch or vacuum pump, eliminating costly maintenance items.
- No perforation or scoring of labels required
- Accepts wide range of label sizes
- Serrated style, Teflon-coated constant heat seal bars
- Watlow digital temperature control provides precise and repeatable sealing temperature
- Standard round hole punch allows for convenient hanging display of product
- No tools required for instant label change-over
- Requires no compressed air
- Soft-touch activating plate reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable elevating feature adjusts machine to comfortable working height
- Heavy duty stand with four locking casters
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Belco MAXX 5 bag top sealer-labeler acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.