The Fischbein pinch bag closer – PBC 6000 is a heavy-duty sealer, producing sift-resistant bag closure for wide-ranging products, from food additives and pet food to pesticides to fertilizers in pinch-style paper bags. A variable-speed, direct-drive system provides greater production on automated lines, sealing up to 75 linear feet per minute. A patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams, while allowing easier access for cleaning and service.
- Seals a variety of pre-glued multi-wall, paper pinch-style bags.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Sift-resistant closures, perfect for powders and granulated chemicals, pesticides fertilizer, pet-food, and food products.
- Safe and easy-to-use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Dust tight, NEMA 12-rated electrics.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Fischbein pinch bag closer – PBC 6000 acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.