The ADCO EnCompass ELCP end-load case packer’s industry-leading performance, modern design, and a compact footprint makes it ideal for the most demanding and space conscious production environments. Featuring a fully-welded, sanitary, sheet-metal frame, ergonomic magazine load height, dual-shaft design for ease of set-up, and standard servo controls, the ELCP handles a wide range of pre-glued, end-load case sizes with maximum precision and reliability. Like all ADCO machines, the EnCompass ELCP is constructed from stainless steel and is available in standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction
- Packs up to 25 cases per minute
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- High capacity, easy-to-load case magazine
- Servo motion controls throughout
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system
- Allen-Bradley control package
- Fully interlocked barrier guard package
- Various available product handling and infeed options
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your ADCO EnCompass ELCP end-load case packer acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us! Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.