The Loma CW3 Run-Wet Checkweigher is designed specifically for high-care food environments, withstanding high-pressure, high-temperature cleaning regimes. It’s ideal for factories that handle food processed prior to cooking or final packaging. Tested to IP69 standards, the Run-Wet offers a variety of new features and smart design details to enhance efficiency, including an easier-to-clean frame and reduced contaminant traps for optimum high-care cleaning with no risk of water ingress. Along with easier, more effective cleaning, the system’s automatic mean weight correct safeguards your factory in compliance-to-weight legislation. It also maximizes production, with no drying time needed after washdown, so you can begin production immediately, thereby increasing uptime and save money.
- Secure access and traceability with multilevel password protection via RFID tags
- Approved systems to OIML R51 and MID (EC TACT)
- Extensive data logging and reporting via USB or Ethernet for HACCP and retail compliance
- Automatic mean-weight correction to help meet weight legislation
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Loma CW3 Run-Wet checkweigher acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.