The Preferred Pack PP-983 LP low profile pallet stretch wrapper with loading ramp is a semi-automatic pallet wrapper with 225% automatic powered pre-stretch and easy-thread design. The PP-983 LP comes with a 10-program memory, digital controls, photo eye, 18 sets of double roller supports, variable speed turntable (0-12 RPM), and a 59″ heavy duty turntable with diamond plate non-slip surface.
This PP-983 LP offers a user-friendly front panel and easy-thread design with safety door; if the door is opened, the machine shuts off. It has a heavy duty chain drive on the turntable, with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports. It has a maximum load of 4000 lbs. and can accommodate 30-40 loads per hour.
- Extra long loading ramp
- Digital controls
- Photo eye
- 4000 lb. capacity
- Variable speed turntable 0-12 RPM
- 59″ heavy duty turntable with diamond plate non-slip surface
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Preferred Pack PP-983 LP low profile pallet stretch wrapper with loading ramp acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.