Econocorp has cartoning solutions available for wide-ranging horizontal and vertical cartoning needs, including countertop carton sealers and continuous-motion cartoners for a variety of horizontal cartoning needs, from countertop sealers to continuous-motion cartoners.
Econocorp offers high-quality cartoning solutions for low-to-moderate production needs. Every model comes in a standard configuration and can also be customized to accommodate cartons of varying sizes, shapes, and sealing needs.
All Econocorp horizontal cartoner solutions are designed to improve productivity, with simple, easy-to-use equipment that helps increase output and reduce labor. Each model is built to last from heavy-duty, sanitary stainless steel and other top-quality materials.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your next Econocorp cartoning equipment acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.