Eastey L-Sealers are designed to withstand demanding everyday manual sealing in most shrink wrap applications. They’re proven reliable in sealing a wide variety of films, including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC. Eastey intermediate-level sealers provide quality features usually found in much higher priced machines and are designed and built to give you all the performance features you need for positive sealing.
These highly durable sealers are expertly welded on 12-gauge steel frames and feature cast sealing arms, stainless steel film clamps, and heavy-duty dual-magnet clamping for extraordinary durability and reliability.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Eastey Performance Series L-Sealer:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.