The DEKKA 500 fully automatic caser former / case erector is a heavy-duty case erector for the entry-level market. This compact machine is ideal for customers with tight budgets and limited floor space looking to upgrade to automatic machinery.
The DEKKA 500 reaches speeds of up to 10 cpm, perfect for light manufacturers operating low-speed automated packaging lines. It also features a full-color touchscreen HMI, operator-friendly color-coded change handles, and pictorial guides, and it is also optimized for the high-performance Dekka tape head, ensuring an effective and reliable case seal.
- Developed and constructed with heavy duty components for long-lasting performance
- Color-coded size change labels and minimal number of change points allow for quick and easy size changes
- Reliable case sealing with the industry-leading high-performance Dekka tape head
- Full color 5” HMI touchscreen for easy and intuitive machine operation
- Compact design allows machine to fit in small, compact operations
- Operator friendly instructional guides for easy operation and lower chance of operator error
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your DEKKA 500 fully automatic caser former / case erector acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.