The PA6000 pallet labeling solution is a modular, automated pallet labeling solution for track and trace, warehouse management, and product ID. Effective labeling helps increase the productivity and accuracy of goods tracking with hand-held bar code scanning. The pivoting pad is standard for labels up to 6” long and conforms to irregular surfaces. The E-FASA Swing Arm application module also serves as a reliable pallet labeling application tool.
- Industrial stainless steel controller
- Elastomeric 70-key QWERTY-style keyboard
- High-resolution LCD touch screen display
- 80 GB hard drive with Windows® XP Professional
- Ethernet USB, RS232 Serial, PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- NiceLabel® customizable software package
- Robust aluminum, adjustable-height 54″ stand with leveling feet and locking casters
- Platinum Series labeling platform
- Tamp pad sensors detect varying product distance to system even through shrink-wrap
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your PA6000 pallet labeling solution acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.