The Cousins 4100 free-standing rear-mount pallet wrapper can wrap 1–30 loads per hour, with a maximum load size of 50″ w x 50″ l (71″ max. load diagonal) x 86″ h (plus up to 4″ top overlap). The 4100 features a double-flange bearing support system, twin V-belt drive pulleys with belt tensioner, 1–12 RPM rotational speed c/w soft start acceleration, final revolution deceleration and positive stop alignment, and a 1/2 HP DC variable-speed motor.
The 4100 also features Cousins’s Super Rapid Thread II™ 20″ capacity pre-stretch film carriage, and its special film-threading device uniquely orientates the sticky side of the film against the pre-stretch rollers and the inside of the load.
- Fully electronic dynamic dancer corner compensation
- 33–313% fixed stretch capability
- Variable pre-stretch ratio via easy sprocket change
- Rapid Thread ™ Safety Door with auto power cut-off switch
- Superior film-to-roller contact area
- Lifetime warranty on pre-stretch rollers
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Cousins 4100 free-standing rear mount pallet wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.