The EDL continuous motion inline automatic wrapper accommodates many supported and unsupported products, wrapping random-sized packs when using the same film width and performing optional automatic film splicing.
EDL’s continuous motion inline automatic wrap systems are a faster, modified version of the base inline automatic system. A servo controlled, continuous-motion seal jaw moves with the product during the seal process for increased line speeds. Continuous motion inline automatic wrap systems can be designed for wide-ranging applications, and are capable of wrapping up to 35 packs per minute.
- Inline layout
- Wraps small-to-large products (depending on weight)
- Accommodates both unsupported single item packs or supported multi-item packs (corrugate pad or tray)
- Throughput rates range from 15-35 packs per minute (application dependent)
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame with powder coat finish
- Two-roll film system (single wound), 14” diameter capacity
- Teflon-coated, constant-heat seal jaw
- Traveling seal jaw movement
- Automatically adjusting conveyor belt length
- Category III safety switches
- High-efficiency shrink tunnel
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your EDL continuous motion inline automatic wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.