The UltraSource BullDog rollstock packaging machine was designed from the ground up, offering a smaller footprint, and including many of the features as our higher-end machines.
The BullDog features a compact footprint, remote monitoring, and stainless-steel modular construction. With output speeds of up to 10 cycles per minute, the BullDog is ideal for small processors and is built to operate in wash-down environments.
The BullDog can help boost production and reduce cost. Loading open, horizontal packages is easy, and the machine can complete up to 10 cycles per minute. Also, a rollstock film packaging machine lets you create virtually any package configuration you need and change between configurations easily by swapping tools. This helps minimize the storage space and inventory costs. In addition to inventory costs, automatic sealing and cutting and ease of filling packaging can reduce headcount and boost output. Internet-connected cameras mounted on the machine help reduce costs and maintain productivity by enabling remote troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Built in the United States.
- All stainless-steel frame construction—will not warp.
- Sturdy enough to move easily with a pallet jack or forklift.
- Knee over die lift for long life and reliable sealing.
- Operation and safety functions are monitored and controlled via touchscreen.
- Servo-motor-controlled gripper chain.
- Easy access open frame facilitates cleaning and ease of service.
- User-friendly remote video camera monitoring for easy field support and software updates.
- Parts and service available from our Kansas City facility.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your BullDog horizontal form fill seal rollstock packaging machine acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.