The Arpac Vision shrink tunnel features a heavy-duty wire mesh belt conveyor designed to produce high-quality shrink packages for retail display. A variety of standard features deliver trouble-free, reliable operation, and a large viewing window with an illuminated shrink chamber and double insulation ensure consistent shrinkage and energy efficiency.
This well-insulated shrink tunnel offers variable upper and lower air velocity controls, a variable-speed conveyor system, and a consistently controlled shrink-chamber temperature. The shrink chamber utilizes convection heating instead of a recirculating style heat system. The positive temperature control and the swirling effect of the air velocity from the (vane) fan blades ensures uniform shrinkage.
- Compact welded steel frame with laser cut components
- Powder coat finish provides durable, scratch resistant surface that prevents corrosion
- Double insulated shrink chamber offers maximum energy efficiency with minimal heat loss
- Convection style heating system provides consistent shrink wrapping
- Variable upper and lower air velocity controls
- Top and bottom Calrod heating elements
- Simple operator controls
- Variable-speed conveyor provides flexibility with uniform shrinkage
- Standard heavy-duty wire mesh belt
- All-belt options allow hot air to reach all surfaces on the package to produce uniform shrinkage
- Thermocouple temperature control for precise measurement
- Circuit breaker protected components
- 72” tunnel has six heat zones for high-speed applications
- Standard casters mounted with leveling legs for machine portability
- Optional Falcon Belt for LDPE film
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Arpac Vision shrink tunnel acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.