The ARPAC Model 25TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a line of dependable shrink-packaging systems designed for wide-ranging industries with around-the-clock reliability. This compact, economical, single-frame shrink wrapper is capable of wrapping up to 25 products per minute, depending on product size.
The 25TW-28 tray wrapper is ideal for wrapping a wide range of products in either single tier or stacked arrangements. The 25TW-28 will deliver years of reliable service and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from order date.
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Durable, scratch-resistant powder coat finish
- Allen-Bradley® PanelView Plus600 operator interface with color touch screen, message display, and self-diagnostics
- Digital controls for fast, accurate setup when changing product size and film
- Single-stage belt infeed conveyor for smooth, gentle product handling
- Durable Intralox conveyor belts eliminate tracking problems
- Bypass mode allows product to pass through the machine without being wrapped and without heating the tunnel
- Dual 14″ diameter inline telescoping film racks for easy film loading
- Simple film threading procedure
- Easy-access heater elements
- Compact, single-frame design (wrapper with integrated tunnel)
- Turbo-cooling feature for immediate product handling
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Low-film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your ARPAC Model 25TW-28 tray wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.