Axon ThermoPoint steam shrink tunnels are high-performance models that provide three-zone flexibility, with the capability to set steam rates, heights, and angles independently in each zone for optimum shrink results.
A single ThermoPoint tunnel can accommodate wide-ranging applications and production speeds. For applications with high shrink requirements, high speeds, or challenging container geometries, a dual tunnel, six-zone configuration delivers the required performance.
ThermoPoint shrink tunnels offer tool-less container changeovers, and the changeover process is simple, intuitive, and repeatable. Like every Axon shrink tunnel, ThermoPoint offers the flexibility to perform tamper-evident bands, partial body sleeves, full-body sleeves, full-body over-the-cap sleeves, and multi-packs, making Axon shrink-sleeve tunnels one of the industry’s best values.
- Size-range flexibility –containers or multi-packs up to 6″ w x 15″ h.
- Stainless-steel construction – Durable, easy to clean and maintain.
- Cantilevered-frame design – Accommodates installation in existing or new lines.
- Adjustable steam injectors – Steam injectors can be adjusted in four axes on each side of the three shrink zones for optimum shrink performance.
- Double-wall tunnel shell – Double-wall design keeps external surface cooler.
- Double door panels – Easy-open-and-close door panels on both sides of the tunnel enhance ease of operation and maintenance.
- Position indicators – Precisely scaled, easy-to-read position indicators for all adjustable tunnel components make tunnel set-up and changeovers simple and repeatable.
- Integrated moisture collection system – Drip tray and steam exhaust system control and minimize moisture release into plant atmosphere.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Axon ThermoPoint steam shrink tunnels acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.