The Multivac Model T200 traysealer is a mobile, free-standing unit, offering everything needed to produce high-quality tray packs, flexibly and cost-effectively.The T200 traysealer is suitable for packaging foodstuffs, medical and pharmaceutical products, and industrial and consumer goods.
The T200 seals trays made from a variety of materials, including plastic, aluminum, cardboard and foamed materials, and a wide variety of cover films. Trays are processed reliably and safely. The T200 is suitable for manufacturing MAP and EMAP packs, and vacuum skin packaging, and it’s highly flexible due to its compact size.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Multivac Model T200 traysealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.