The ARPAC 708HB-16 right-angle, intermittent-motion shrink bundler is designed for pharmaceutical, health, and beauty industry applications. The 708HB-16 has an ultra-compact design and economical price, and a capacity of up to 25 bundles per minute, depending on product specifications. For faster output, it can be configured with dual lanes to run up to 50 bundles per minute.
The 708HB-16 has an all-stainless-steel frame, ideal for clean operating environments. Its telescoping tunnel conveyor is designed for fast product change dead plates and for transfer of small product from dead plate into the tunnel. The 708HB-16 offers a variety of multipack configurations, with multi-row collation capabilities and a wide range of standard and customized infeeds.
- Power requirements –208V, 230V, or 460V, 3Ph, 60Hz
- Compressed air requirements –80 psi, 8 CFM
- Width (across machine) –3/4″ – 6″
- Length (flow direction) –3/4″ – 11″
- Height range –½” – 8″
- Film roll diameter –14”
- Film gauge –3 mil.
- Film type –polyethylene
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Arpac 708HB-16 Shrink Bundler acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.