The Wulftec SMH-CRW semi-automatic high-profile cocoon roll stretch wrapper is a standard base high-profile turntable. It’s the ideal stretch wrapping solution for your unique needs. Features a semi-automatic high-profile cocoon roll stretch wrapper.
The Wulftec SMART™ Series is a competitively-priced series of semi-automatic low and high-profile turntable stretch wrapping systems—a smart approach to semi-automatic stretch wrapping. Wulftec was the first company in North America to include AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines, making for lower maintenance and better reliability—Wulftec stretch wrappers will save time and money.
- NEMA 4/12 control panel is dust tight and waterproof
- Control panel is neatly organized, eliminating lost time searching for wires
- UL508A approved control panel
- Superior electrical/electronic design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- Easy to understand alarm signalization
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes, and other sensors have quick disconnect cables to simplify installation and maintenance
- Photoeyes are maintenance free and protected
- Heavy-duty steel construction for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments
- A 25″ ring gear with pinion gear drive provides the strongest drive in the industry, warranted for 10 years
- Dual-chain driven for balanced movement and no vibration
- Quick and easy adjustment of upper and lower carriage travel
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Wulftec SMH-CRW semi-automatic high-profile cocoon roll stretch wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.