The Texwrap 1607SS continuous motion side sealer is a fast, flexible, rugged, affordable wrapper. The 1607SS is designed around a simple platform offering full functionality, but with a limited number of options and range of customization. It’s a perfect fit for contract packagers needing a stand-alone system or very simple line integration.
The 1607SS has easily accessible, intuitive controls and is highly operator-friendly, with color touchscreen controls, easy-access sliding doors, and Texwrap Versa Seal side seal, which never needs adjusting. The design of the 1607SS will appeal equally to the maintenance department, with easy access to the wrapping area by allowing the sliding operator doors to lift out completely. The Texwrap 1607SS provides maximum reliability, ease of use, and minimum maintenance requirements, resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership available today.
- Laser-cut, heavy steel-frame construction with durable powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty end-seal carriage construction allows higher speeds and virtually eliminates maintenance
- Maximum film/belt speed 100 FPM
- Texwrap’s exclusive Versa Seal side seal automatically self-compensates for speed changes
- Variable-speed exit conveyor relaxes bridged film at cross seal for stronger seals with less film
- Color-touchscreen operator panel with diagnostics for machine troubleshooting
- ANSI-compliant interlocked guarding package
- Easy-access sliding doors that lift out, allowing total access for maintenance
- Variable-speed, VFD inverter-duty AC motors
- Powered film-delivery system, maximum 24″ centerfolded film
- Available in either right-to-left or left-to-right versions
- Center-line wrapper
- Direct lug-to-film transfer available to reduce wrapper length
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Texwrap 1607SS continuous motion side sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.