The Ameripak Series 90 horizontal flow wrapper is exceptionally versatile, and it’s designed to increase productivity by decreasing maintenance and minimizing downtime. Product operating parameters can be set within 15 saved files and recalled instantly for fast, accurate product changeover. An adjustable forming box works with a variety of products and enables fast product size changeover with no tools required.
The Series 90 is surprisingly compact, saving valuable floor space while offering 4.5’ of unobstructed product feeding space. A variety of roll-stock materials are suitable for use with this machine. The H90’s unique EZ-SET end crimper phasing control allows the operator to position the crimper between products during initial setup, then easily fine tune the setting, while the machine is running, and it’s powered by a robust 1⁄2 HP AC drive motor.
- Touch-screen monitor
- Program up to 15 products
- Left-to-right product flow, facing the control panel
- Powder-coated frame
- Stainless steel covers
- Food contact approved conveyor
- Overload clutch on crimpers
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Ameripak Series 90 horizontal flow wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us! Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.