All-Fill PB series unscramblers are designed and built for consistent, long lasting operation and offer a variety of bulk hopper/elevator sizes to suit your specific bottle-size range and speed needs. These belt-and-hook style systems have a low-profile design, with quick, easy, repeatable changeovers. The PB series features tool-less container size change parts, sealed manual adjustments, and touchscreen recipes for effortless changeovers. The auto-reversing disc pre-sorter feature automatically clears misfed containers, allowing for smooth, continuous operation without operator interference. The PB series is safe and easy to operate and simple to maintain. Each All-Fill unscrambler can be easily configured and upgraded to ensure the right end solution.
- Model S/PB: suitable for containers up to 3″ diameter or width and 7.5″ tall
- Model M/PB: suitable for containers up to 8″ diameter or width and 15″ tall
- Speeds of up to 400 per minute, depending on container and machine model
- Tool-less changeover, reference scales standard
- Model S/PB: as small as 57 x 58 footprint with bulk hopper
- Model M/PB: as small as 81″ x 62″ footprint with bulk hopper
- PLC and color touchscreen standard, discharge backlog sensor, all motors variable speed
- Model S/PB: 110 volt, Single Phase, 60 hertz
- Model M/PB: 220 volt, Single Phase, 60 hertz
- 80-90 PSI
- Stainless steel with acrylic access doors
- Bulk hoppers 4’3” to 100’3”
- AC drives standard on most models
- Air rinse vacuum collection
- Casters for easy portability
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your All-Fill PB series unscramblers acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.