The Little David LD-16AR fully automatic case sealer is designed to process varying sized cases, at speeds of up to 20 cases per minute, depending on incoming height variance. The LD-16AR automatically makes adjustments to match the height and width of each case via a powered conveyor. Its two-stage operation accurately measures the case size and preadjusts the top tape head. Cases are sealed on the top and bottom with 2″ or 3″ tape, using the latest CaseLocker™ 60 tape cartridges.
- Self-centering drive belts
- Dual mast construction
- Removable 2″ or 3″ PST tape cartridges
- High quality steel with powder finish
- Heavy duty bottom belt drive with horizontally mounted ½ HP motor
- Left to right case flow
- Interlocking safety gates
- Indexing gate
- 150 FPM belt speed
- 22-1/4″ conveyor height adjustable up to 28-1/4″
- Fully guarded flap “kicker” device
- Servo driven, ball screw linear actuator
- High-precision ultrasonic sensing and linear transducer to detect case height and width
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 800 PLC
- Powered roller infeed section to pre-sense case width and height (case-sizer)
- 1.9″ diameter rollers on 2-1/2″ centers
- Safety flags at infeed sides of powered infeed section
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Little David LD-16AR fully automatic case sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.