The Alliedflex FLX R8 rotary system provides a compact, quality packaging solution for the automatic packaging of popular Standup Pouch and Innovative Bag Formats.
The FLX R8 250S offers a maximum pouch width of 250 mm (9.8″) wide Simplex (1 UP) to accommodate popular retail sizes on a single machine platform with rapid size change-over features. Handles the popular pre-made standup pouch and other pre-made bag formats made of laminated, recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable materials.
The FLX R8 250S Simplex (1UP) model accommodates wider bag size applications and moderate product fill volumes. All FLX R8 series models operate in intermittent motion and are available configured optionally with 6, 8, and 10 working stations, depending on final machine application configuration.
The FLX R8 320Z (zipper) model offers a maximum pouch width of 320 mm (12.5″) wide Simplex (1 UP) size range to accommodate popular retail, club, and food service sizes on a single machine platform with rapid size change over features. Handles popular pre-made standup zipper pouches and bag formats made of laminated, recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable materials. This larger model accommodates larger bag applications to comply with the demands of various larger size and heavier fill volumes.Operates in intermittent motion and is available optionally configured in 6, 8, and 10 stations, depending on application requirements.
The FLX R8-150D and FLX R8 200D are duplex (2 up) models, offering duplex ranges with a maximum 150 mm wide (6”) or 200 mm wide (7.8”) – These duplex size ranges to accommodate popular retail sizes on a single machine platform with rapid size changeover features. The FLX R8 D series handles popular pre-made pouches and bags made of laminated, recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable materials.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Alliedflex FLX R8 rotary system acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.