The All-Fill A/3200 vertical form fill and seal bagger provides accurate, efficient packaging of pillow, gusseted, doy-style standup bags, flat bottom bags, and hole-punches. The A/3200 is capable of forming and filling bags measuring 3” x 3” – 12” x 20”, with volumes ranging from .5 oz – 15 lbs., at speeds of up to 80 cycles per minute. Supported laminate film and unsupported polyethylene stocks can be handled easily, with film thickness up to 0.006.”
Features include 7-inch widescreen color HMI, 50 stored routines, and tool-less changeovers. The A/3200 is compatible with all filling and check weighing equipment from All-Fill. Color touchscreen controls enable easy setup, testing, and operation from self-explanatory screens and selections. Multiple recipes stored in memory can be used for each product, filling amount, and type. As with all our machines, equipment manufacturing and software programming are performed in-house for continuous, assured service, support, and assistance.
- Package sizes: 3” x 3” to 12” x 20”
- Package weights: 0.5 oz. to 15 lbs.
- Production rates: up to 75 cycles per minute polyethylene, up to 80 CPM laminate
- Machine dimensions: 58” x 96.25” x 81”
- Roll diameter: 20”
- Electrical: 208/240V, single phase, 50/60 Hz, 25A
- Pneumatic: up to 15 SCFM at 70 PSI
- Component types: common, off-the-shelf components
- Routine storage: PLC control stores 50 routines with a 7” widescreen color HMI
- Environment: 50°F (10°C) to 90°F (32°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your All-Fill A/3200 vertical form fill and seal bagger acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.