The Heat Seal HDX2000 L-bar sealer is a complete system. It includes a fully integrated infeed conveyor that transfers product at just the right pitch and speed to maximize the potential of this high-quality shrink packaging system. The automatic HDX2000 L-bar sealer advances the package into the film with variable speed AC drive conveyors.
The HDX2000 includes a Schneider Electric control package, with components available worldwide. It seals and cuts film with a brushless servo-driven seal bar that controls the jaw opening, to minimize travel for small products and maximize it for tall products; the jaw speed – slower to protect fragile items, fast for standard items; the jaw pressure, to seal and cut a broad range of films; and motorized movement of seal height and inverting head height.
- All electric, no compressed air required
- Schneider Electric PLC and controls, available worldwide
- Variable-speed AC motors for accurate, repeatable product placement including closing
- Motorized automatic package size adjustments with memory storage for fast product changeover
- Brushless Servomotor Seal Jaw with Adjustable Opening, speed and pressure to customize seal jaw motion to package characteristics
- Application parameter storage for automatic setup and changeover
- Plug and play set up
- Swing arm control panel, operate machine from either side
- Store up to 64 recipes, add your own photos
- Multi-level password protection
- Multiple language
- USB interface
- Seal area: 15.5” x 23” x 9.5” high
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Heat Seal HDX2000 L-bar sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.