The PSW-IL in-line automatic pallet stretch wrapper with power pre-stretch automates the stretch-wrapping process. The operator places the pallet in the infeed conveyor. It is then transported to the stretch-wrapping station, which automatically places the film, wraps the pallet, and cuts the film. After the pallet is wrapped, it’s transported to the discharge station.
A Siemens PLC system controls all of the PSW-IL’s machine functions, and a touch-screen panel allows for easy operation of the machine. It can wrap pallets of varying weights and sizes with no adjustments required. The power pre-stretch causes automatic stretching of the film for greater efficiency.
- 5’ powered infeed conveyor
- 5’ Powered exit conveyor
- Automatic stretch wrapper with 250% powered pre-stretch
- Standalone control panel with touch screen
- Lift truck sensors at loading and unloading zones
- Multicolor light beacon with color-identified functions
- Safety fence with interlocked door entry
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your PSW-IL in-line automatic pallet stretch wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.