The Robopac Rotoplat 3000 HD automatic turntable stretch wrapper is an automatic turntable style stretch wrapper designed to provide a rugged, compact, high-capacity automatic stretch wrapping solution. The Rotoplat 3000 HD is available with numerous useful options, such as 30” film carriage, roping, top cover placement, top pressure hold down, and R-Connect®. For increased productivity and lower TCO, this machine is an attractive choice.
- Multi-level, variable pre-stretch ensures the best film economy, delivering 30-55% film savings.
- Multi-level, variable containment force delivers optimal containment at every level of the load.
- Proactive corner compensation allows wrapping any load securely without corner damage or film breaks.
- Strategic film placement allows placement of film where it has the greatest impact on load stability and containment.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Robopac Rotoplat 3000 HD automatic turntable stretch wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.