The Autobag® Brand 650™ Wide Bagging System is a technologically-advanced, wide automatic filling and sealing machine, designed for reliability, flexibility, and optimized packaging throughput. Capable of cycling at speeds of up to 40 bags per minute, this system delivers maximum machine uptime while lowering total cost of ownership.
Next-bag-out printing is achieved with an advanced thermal transfer imprinter, positioned directly over the next large bag to be loaded. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in applications requiring frequent product and label changeovers, prevents product queuing, and eliminates a separate labeling operation.
State-of-the-art engineering has led to an inherently safe, flexible design. No light curtains or double palm switches are required to achieve safe hand-load operation. The system is configurable for left or right-hand access to the HMI, cycle switch, and ribbon and bag loading areas, for improved ergonomics and operator productivity. The Autobag 650 can also be networked to facilitate full pack station integration and central monitoring. A 45 degree tilt option is available for orienting long or delicate products.
The Autobag 650’s simple design minimizes moving parts, for lower lifetime cost and improved reliability, while on-board diagnostics and modular components simplify maintenance.
- Next-bag-out printing prevents product queuing and reduces waste.
- Multi-position unwind with tension control simplifies changeover.
- AutoTouch™ control screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring.
- 16″ wide bag loading area is ideal for large or bulk products.
- Newly designed bag sealer area, combined with improved temperature control and optional seal-flatteners, ensure consistent, high-quality seals.
- Processor controlled servo motors, Ethernet-capable networking, and flexible mechanical design for streamlined integration.
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space.
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability.
- A 45 degree tilt option is available for orienting long or delicate products
- A horizontal option is available, including a large workspace, ideal for a wide range of e-commerce fulfillment applications.
- Adjustable pass-through up to 6″ for maximum flexibility and packaging efficiency.
- Easily integrates with third-party systems for mail order fulfillment applications.
- Modular components and dedicated service access simplify maintenance and repairs for maximum uptime.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Autobag Brand 650 wide bagging system acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.