The Wexxar Bel DELTA 1 Case Former/Case Erector maximizes ROI, up-time, and OEE. This intuitive and easy-to-operate equipment delivers continuous ergonomic case loading with minimal training.
Continuous, non-stop performance
The DELTA 1’s modular expandable magazine (MXM) system can be loaded effortlessly without stopping the machine. It can begin forming cases within seconds of loading the first bundle and run all the way to the final case.
Ergonomic and efficient case loading
With a magazine load height just inches from the floor, the Delta 1 provides a highly ergonomic platform that can be loaded quickly and with minimal strain and effort. With the DELTA 1’s self-correcting ability in the forming section, cases can be loaded in less than one minute.
Operating the Delta 1 is easy, with minimal training required. Cases can be loaded into the MXM system quickly, and they don’t have to be perfectly flush; each case is self-corrected by the DELTA 1 before forming.
Changeovers are a breeze
The DELTA 1 makes changeovers amazingly quick and easy, with just four total size-change points, on-machine instructions, and tool-less changeover points. It features one-button case unloading to empty the magazine easily when needed. The auto adjust package can be added onto the DELTA 1, eliminating manual change points for fast, repeatable, reliable case changeovers.
These time-and-effort-saving continuous case forming features can reduce labor and boost your ROI by more than half compared to other machines.
- Significant time and cost savings
- No need to stack cases perfectly
- Fast, easy case-size changes within the same zone with just four size-change points
- Fast, precise case forming with servo drives
- Reliable, repeatable case forming with patented pin-and-dome system
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your DELTA 1 Case Former/Case Erector acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.