The Versitrack configurable filling and assembly station is TurboFil’s most flexible system for filling and assembly. The Versitrack is extremely clean, making it popular in the pharmaceuticals industry. At the core of the station is a new generation of linear synchronous motor technology that provides significantly higher performance than conventional transportation and factory automation systems.
The Versitrack’s operation is based on a series of interchangeable holding pucks that are controlled independently, moving the components from station-to-station for processing. The pucks and stations are customized, making the system adaptable to a wide variety of components, such as applicators, syringes, tubes, vials, and more.
- Adjustable output speeds of up to 120 ppm
- Turnkey system for Aptar UDS Nasal Dispenser available, including labeling
- Accommodates multiple functions
- Liquid filling accuracy +/- .5%
- Suitable for aseptic environments
- LAF or RABs can be provided for sterile applications
- Compact footprint
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your TurboFil Versitrack configurable filling and assembly station acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.