Spee-Dee high-speed rotary filling machinesfill rigid containers quickly and accurately. These high-quality filling machines are ideal for the food, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical industries, quickly, safely, and cleanly filling dry products into rigid containers in wide-ranging sizes, shapes and types:
- Plastic tubs and bottles – for products such as nuts, spices, ground cheeses, whey, protein, nutraceutical powders, infant formula and baby food, gummies, and pet food and treats
- Glass – for products such as spices
- Fiberboard – for household products such as detergents
- Metal cans – for products such as milk powder
Spee-Dee’s high-speed rotary fillers integrate easily with filling systems such as Spee-Dee auger or cup fillers and high-speed combination weighers. A Spee-Dee checkweigher can also be integrated to help ensure accurate fills and weights. Container vibrators settle the product into the container, optimizing headspace and enabling the fillers to achieve accurate, reliable filling every time.
- Timing screw, star wheels, and turret synched via servo motor
- Tool-less parts changes for easier cleaning, maintenance, and changeovers
- Patented filling funnels method to attach to the turret using embedded magnets, making the filler more hygienic and quicker to change over
- Servo drive augers can be raised, pivoted, and lowered outside the guard to improve floor level accessibility
- Fill plate is built in segments for easy removal by one individual
- Hygienic conveyor has tool-less slider bed and roller returns that remove for full access
- Optional stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability and more hygienic machine
- Optional dust collection and gassing covers available
- Allen Bradley compact logix PLC and PanelView 1000+ HMI
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Spee-Dee high-speed rotary filling machine acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.