The TDI Packsys XR Standard series of X-ray inspection systems is a diverse group of advanced models capable of inspecting wide-ranging products. The XR series includes a variety of models, each designed to maximize inspection sensitivity and integrate smoothly into existing processes. With an array of generator strengths, detector types, software options, and configurations available, TDI helps customers choose the right system for their applications to achieve unmatched performance.
These powerful systems can detect even the smallest contaminants, including glass, hard plastic, rubber, ceramic, bone, and other mid or high-density foreign materials. XR Standard series X-rays cannot be beaten when it comes to effective, inline inspection and sensitivities for food and beverage products.
TDI XR standard performance systems will accommodate nearly any X-ray inspection challenge. Whether you need to detect small pieces of stone in nuts or seeds, or inspect products in metal cans or foil pouches, TDI has the right option for your application. Using powerful generators ranging from 210 to 480 watts, the XR standard performance series yields powerful sensitivity for most product types. These systems can detect contaminants as small as 0.2 mm, expanding the range of what is commonly thought to be detectable via X-ray inspection. Plastic conveyor belting, small bones in poultry or red meat, rubber and gasket pieces, and even certain organic materials can now be detected using the XR series.
- Full range of detection – metallic and non-metallic contaminants including glass, ceramic, stone, bone, hard rubber and hard plastic.
- Metal sensitivities to 0.3 mm stainless steel; 0.2 mm x 2 mm steel wire.
- Defect inspection – detects breakage, displacement and cracks.
- Easy to use and clean – intuitive Windows®-based user interface, simple assembly and disassembly.
- Does not require an operator to monitor for contaminants – system automatically identifies and, when paired without optional rejection conveyor, removes any packages suspected of having contaminants.
- Flexible – suitable for a wide range of product types and package formats
- Customizable programming – TDI Packsys X-ray systems use proprietary software, allowing custom generator strength, speed, and algorithms for each program.
- Windows-based software – easily navigated Windows-based software allows the user to change quickly between programs. A real-time image of the current product allows operators to quickly locate and identify contaminants.
- Detailed Data Logs – TDI Packsys X-rays provide detailed logs on production rates, times and contamination percentages, which can be accessed easily on the HMI or downloaded via ethernet or USB.
- Unmatched performance – TDI Packsys X-ray inspection systems offer the best contaminant detection on the market, down to 0.3 mm.
- Remote technical and programming support to maximize uptime and performance.
- Password restricted operator / administrator access.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your TDI Packsys XR standard X-ray inspection system acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.