Silgan quality inspection and capping equipment monitors production quality, optimizing performance and productivity. Silgan’s unmatched performance and support keeps your line running smoothly and reliably, including state-of-the-art vision systems for superior inspection capabilities. Silgan technicians are committed to keeping your lines running efficiently, with 24/7 parts and phone support, a nationwide network of service technicians, industry-leading research and development, and available PMMI certified training classes.
- Sensor-based and multi-camera 360° inspection systems
- Speeds up to 800 containers per minute
- Easy-to-use touchscreen operator interface
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure
- Eight application-specific models
- Top speeds from 200–1500 containers per minute
- Stainless steel design for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Rugged reliability and consistent performance
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Silgan quality inspection and capping equipment acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.